Website usage terms and conditionsWelcome to Tony Bowran’s Website.
The term “you “ refers to the viewer of the Website.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains all images and material which are owned by Tony Bowran . Reproduction is prohibited .You shall not conduct, facilitate, authorise or permit any text or data mining or web scraping in the Website or any services provided via, or in relation to, the Website. This includes using (or permitting, authorising or attempting the use of):
- (a) Any "robot", "bot", "spider", "scraper" or other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, code, process or methodology to access, obtain, copy, monitor or republish any portion of the Website or any data, content, information or services accessed via the same.
- (b) Any automated analytical technique aimed at analysing text and data in digital form to generate information which includes but is not limited to patterns, trends and correlations.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Tony Bowran are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or may constitute a criminal offence.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
© Tony Bowran